Anyway, it’s been a while since I’ve run a competition, and I’m really excited to bring you a great giveaway today. You can win an Full Day spa package for 2 from Mowana Spa, worth R2000, at the Indaba Hotel in Fourways.
I’m sure most of you have been to Mangwanani, which used to be located at Indaba. I was never a fan of them because there were just too many people around at all times, and their system lacked privacy. With Mowana, they’ve kept the same layout as Mangwanani, but they accept far less bookings, meaning that you have more privacy. The treatment rooms are all spotless and the staff are wonderful.
There is a gorgeous garden and pool, so you can swim and relax in between your treatments.
Here’s what you and your partner will experience.
– yummy spa breakfast, lunch and high tea. Order unlimited smoothies and juices.
– facial: exfoliation and massage using MatsiMela Aloe Vera products
– full body exfoliation (revitalising sugar polish followed by an african mud wrap)
– full body massage (including hot stones if desired)
– foot and lower leg pamper massage (exfoliation with sugar scrub followed by a massage focusing on pressure points)
– hand and lower arm massage (moisturising Baobab sugar scrub followed by relaxing massage)
– head, neck and shoulder massage
I went to try it out last week and had a divine experience, I felt so relaxed and invigorated after.
To win, simply tweet about this giveaway (or like my Facebook page), using the widget below.
The competition closes next week Friday at midnight and winners will be announced soon thereafter. Good luck!
Go on and visit Mowana’s website at www.mowanaspa.com to learn more about them.