I hope that by now, you all know about the Celebration of Bubbles Festival happening this weekend, which I gave away tickets to a few weeks back. Sadly (not really), I’ll be in the air, flying to Hong Kong for a very exciting project with Club Med that I’ll tell you all about soon, so I’m going to be missing the event.
If for some reason, you also can’t make it, or you’re not in JHB, I have good news for you. I’m giving away a hamper of Piper- Heidsieck French champagne, which includes 1 bottle of Brut and 1 bottle of Rose, worth more than R1000, delivered to your door, anywhere in SA!
I have to admit that I had no idea what Piper- Heidsieck was. I had only heard of Mumm, Moet and Veuve Clicquot. If you aren’t too sure either, here are some fun facts about this uber glam, multi award winning, champagne which has been around since 1785.
- Marilyn Monroe famously once said “I go to bed with Chanel No. 5 and wake up with Piper-Heidsieck
- Piper-Heidsieck has been an official partner to the Cannes Film Festival since 1993
- In 1999, Piper-Heidsieck was the first champagne house to ask a fashion designer to dress a bottle and Jean Paul Gaultier rose to the challenge
- In 2009, Christian Louboutin created a Cinderella-like glass slipper champagne flute for Piper-Heidsieck
So, to get your hands on this awesome hamper of bubbly:
1. Subscribe to my blog by entering your email address in the top right hand side of the page
2. In the comments below, tell me when you plan to pop open these bottles if you win, and what occasion you will be (or hope to be) celebrating
Competition closes at 5pm on 7 April and I’ll announce the winner soon thereafter.